Sunday, August 27, 2023

Time to Write Week 35

Group 1: Edits chapter 15

Group 2: Writing Chapter 35

Group 3: Writing Chapter 15

Thirty five weeks we are heading into on this writing journey. Some of you are cranking up for chapter 15 edits or writing. And those of you still working on novel #1...should be ready to begin chapter 35..

Let's all report in this week on our progress here on thr blog or on my authorkimturner Facebook page. Let's hear it!

And at the same time let's each offer three hints we have found that help us on the writing ✍️ thing we are doing. 

I'll go first. Three things that I have found that help me are:

1. Meal Planning ahead of time in 2023. More casseroles and crackpot meals. And asking my girls 15 and 17 to prepare a meal each week. 

2. Doing my best to get up earlier to get my day started on a positive note. Earlier mornings are harder for me but when I can manage it and have a little time to have coffee and take my time getting ready I seem to have a better day at thr day job and csn focus on my writing at night. 

3. I am weird and write out of order with this panster self I am. But...I find as I daydream here and there on my book I make progress but thinking about the scene I pla. To write on and off all day. Oh I am doing my day job but at times or when I can let my mind drift...when driving to and from work....I turn off the radio or the book I am listening to and I think of the details of the upcoming scene I need. I keep notes on my phone when ideas hit for me. 

So there is my three cents to add. Let's talk about other ideas that help you all this week. What we share might help others. 

See ya there.