When out on the trail, a hearty meal like Western Enchiladas would be filling after a hard day's ride. If you think your family would like this recipe, give this a try. Yum yum!!
- Pre-made Burritos
- 2 cans Van Camps Beanless Chili
- 1 Lg. can of Enchilada Sauce
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Spray a baking dish with Pam.
- Layout the burritos in the dish.
- Mix 2 cans of Van Camps beanless chili with 1 large can of enchilada sauce and pour over burritos.
- Bake until bubbly and burritos are done based on burrito instructions.
- Top with cheese, jalapenos, and sour cream as desired.
Don't forget, there will be a giveaway for one lucky blog follower at the end of the month.To enter, all you need to do is sign up as a blog follower if you haven't already done so. The winner will be announced with next week's blog.