Sunday, March 26, 2023

Time to Write Week 13

OK. So not to bore you here. This week will be finishing chapter 13 and tidying up chapters 11 thru 13. Final stretch on those three!

Goal is writing faster so you can get more done in your daily hour! YOU CAN DO IT. 

Time to spend a little time back on your planning book. Just on chapters 11 through 13....and jotting down things to add, change or possibly delete. 

Are you starting to work out idea of how you will bring in the next three chapters, 14 15 16? It's time to start putting this ideas down for the next three weeks coming. Again you can work chapter 14 all week or work hard to complete all three 14, 15, 16. Work on fast writing that you can fluff and make better later. Right now hiney and chair and no looking back while you spend 3 weeks completing these three chapters. 

You should be use to the process now. Your family should be use to it as well. Maybe you can bribe the kids with Pizza for an extra hour or two. Maybe you can talk your husband into some chores. 

And ya know now and then I take a vacation day at work so I csn have a day home without husband and kids to spend on writing. But I prepare for it. I wash all the clothes and do all the dishes and other chores. In.prepare.something in the crockpot.so supper is done when they all get home and I continue binge writing as I call it.

And I also plan for holidays time to Write. Why not? I mean sure prep for the holiday but sometimes you get more days off. Pick one full day as a writing day. 

And do you have a vacation coming up....have laptop will travel. I write on every vacation...yes even at the beach. I sat outside and work my story poolside until the sun runs me into the water. And at night in our room at the beach I usually find time to Write. 

Kids have activities....write on the road. I have a mini laptop and a car charger. I also write scenes on my phone. Email those scenes to myself and copy them into my work in progress when I get back to my laptop. 

Onward for the coming week then! Finish up anything you need to in chapter 13 and head to 14, 15 and 16. 

Look for hints on Facebook! Author Kim Turner...come hang out and share how you do things. And get hints on how to do them better.