Thursday, July 21, 2016

Wyatt's Bounty gets Contracted!!!

I found out last Friday that I got the contract for Wyatt's Bounty. I had been worried as most authors are with submitting a new work, but while the hard part is still ahead with edits, I couldn't be happier. I take nothing for granted in the crazy world of writing.

I know you folks who have read Sawyer's Rose are anxiously waiting to read Wyatt's Story and for that I am grateful. The funny thing is several beta and critique partners have said they loved Wyatt's story more than Sawyer's. At first I cringed but then I realized this is probably a good thing.

Again the edits take time and evidently I have my work cut out for me but I am ready to make this story the best it can be. So stayed tuned and I will post the steps until Wyatt hits the trail some time I suppose in 2017. It always seems like a long wait but the lessons I learned with Sawyer's Rose made the story a better on and my hopes are you wont be disappointed once you have Wyatt in your hands.

Wyatt is the second brother in the series: The McCades of Cheyenne and he has a thing for the town's physician, Tess Sullivan.

For those of you wondering...

What happens when a bounty hunter set on revenge has to rescue the woman who walked away?

Stay tuned!!!