Saturday, December 30, 2023

Yipeee we have FINISHED THE BOOK!!!!

 So we have reached the 52 weeks of writing a novel. 52 weeks.

Did you complete your rough draft? Did you meet your goals on story? 

Wow. When I look back it seems so fast. I'll ask then what did you learn about writing? About yourself? About your story? 

Let's share a bit on the authorkimturner Facebook page. We need to celebrate!!!

It's the holidays. Your assignment it to go to your family and tell them you wrote The End. And you are ordering pizza or taking then to a holiday supper! Kudos to all of you. 

I have to say it's been a tough journey keeping up this blog too. But it has been worth it. 

Son if your rough draft is done. Go on to edits. One chapter or several a week. You don't want to spend another year editing so push to get your several edits done. 

If you are not done I urge you to keep going with that one hour a day and those 500 words a day. I don't want anyone feeling negative about not completing a novel. All you gotta do it keep going. A reminder it is hard to write a book. If it wasn't everyone would do it. 

So don't give up. You can do it. 

So now what am I going to blog about for 2024?  Hum...I may just keep adding writing hints but I think 2023 was some practice for me in clearing clutter and taking better care of me.  So it may be that 2024 has more hints on self care and motivations for writers. 

And I'd you are so inclines and would like to have a spot on my blog about writing or if you have a new release I would be happy to add you to my blog if you can share hoe the year long Time To Write Blog has helped you. 

So let's share...what are your plans now for 2024?

It's been fun!!!