Sunday, May 7, 2023

Time to Write Week 19

 Whoa...this is a busy time of year. I have teens. One about to finish 9th grade and she is busy with color guard plans for summer practice. And my oldest is graduating HS....how did it all happen so fast?

So I am really having to plan life well to get each day to my writing. So I told my family. If I need ro have you somewhere or sign something. You have to find me and make sure it's on my calendar and bring me what you need signed. They know this now for year but it still gets crazy. 

So we are on chapter 19.....and pushing for 20ish and the ending. Wow...we are almost there!!!

This is when you need time. An hour a day is good but could you pull off a full Saturday at writing. Or could you give it a full weekend? Negotiate for an escape to stay in the story if you can. 

So working on chapter 19 this week and toward thr finishing chapter 20. YOU CAN DO IT!

See ya best week for the wind up! Follow here and on FB!!