Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Deuces Wyld coming soon! April 13th is release day!!!


    She narrowed her gaze and whispered. “You're a starin’ at me like ya’ did when you kissed me, Gambler.  You about to do that again?”  
    He found her abrupt. “Would you want me to?”  
    She sipped lemonade and set the glass back on the crate. “I liked it all right, but it made my lips tingle  and…” She went on, her cheeks flushing pink. “Did  you like it…when you did it to me, cause I ain’t ever  been kissed a ‘fore you?”  
    “I liked it very much.” He leaned in taking a small kiss across her tender lips and then nipped a second.  “You smell like that lilac perfume Laurel brought to  you.” 
    “You want me to open up my mouth, Gambler?” She left her lips partially open.  
    Well, she could change the mood real fast. He held up a finger and smiled anyway. “Not supposed to ask.  Let me show you what I mean. Lay back.”  
    “You ain't gonna try to poke me are you,  Gambler?” Her mouth dropped open.  
    He fell to his back beside her, defeated. This woman was gonna take a lot of fine-tuning.