Monday, January 26, 2015

CRITIQUE CORRAL: Introducing Clare's Critiques...




My name is Clare Roden. I am a married mom of 3 children. I live 
in England UK. I have been reading romance novels since about the age 
of 15. I always read Historical novels until an offer at a local frozen 
foods supermarket was giving away a coupon for a free book when you 
spent a required amount of money. This got me to start reading 
Paranormal romance and so widened my interest in different genres of 
romance books.


Happily Evan After by Michelle Irwin

Michelle Irwin is a completely new Australian author to me, but so glad I found her. I was given this book for an honest review and I read it in less than a day. I found that I could not put it down for long. It's the story of Evan who is an unlikely Cupid that has been bringing people together for 50 years. With the promise of finding his own paradise, Evan is not allowed to fall in love with anyone. His latest assignment is Rebecca who bares a striking resemblance to his long lost love from many years ago. The story is emotional with a 
little heartbreak but also very funny at times. I would

recommend this book to anyone that loves a good romance story with elements that tug at your heart strings. I gave this 5 stars on Amazon and Goodreads. It is well worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment